Thursday 19 April 2018

Z BRUSH Week 1

WEEK 1
INTRODUCTION TO ZBRUSH INTERFACE

I missed this week due to an architecture course meeting that clashed with the first session. However I have played around with z brush previously and felt that it would be easy to try and recap using the detailed documents on canvas. 
Before the next session; I familiarised myself with the interface of z brush; getting to know how to move around the canvas. I followed the steps of dragging out a 3D sphere; and learning to edit it; through the draw, move and scale features. What I learnt through this first session; was that it was important to use the PolyMesh3D button in order to make the sphere editable. From this point; it was learning what the basic brush tools could do; how to use them in addition and in subtraction; similar to if you were sculpting in reality.  Also finding out how all the different brushes worked was fun to play around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment